AT-HOME FAITH Program
St. Mary’s RE offers the opportunity to teach your child at home in a “Faith Alive in the Home” Program, AT-HOME FAITH, when work or family obligations make our program times impossible for your family. To participate in the AT-HOME FAITH Program one parent must be a practicing Catholic, in good standing, who has been a registered member of either Church for at least one year, attends Mass regularly and is approved by the Pastor. Students in 2nd and 8th grades may not enroll in the AT-HOME FAITH Program as these are sacramental years.
This program provides materials and resources for faith formation in the home. Please be advised that AT-HOME FAITH families will have a kick off meeting in the Fall, take four unit tests spread out evenly through the year, attend extra parish activities and take a final oral interview in May.
- Attend Fall kick off meeting on September 21, 2017
- Weekly participation at Mass and Holy Days of Obligation
- Take 4 unit tests spread out evenly through the year
- Attend extra parish activities offered through RE and Parish (i.e. Spiritual Theme Nights, Advent Wreath Celebration, etc.)
- Attend the Penance Service in March
- Take a final oral interview on May 21, 2018 or May 28, 2018
Unit Test Dates Due
- November 5, 2017
- January 7, 2018
- February 25, 2018
- April 22, 2018
Grade Level Prayer Goals
- 1st Grade: Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be
- 3rd Grade: Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be
- 4th Grade: Apostles Creed
- 5th Grade: The Rosary
- 6th Grade: The Rosary
- 7th Grade: The Rosary & Nicene Creed
May your Faith Journey be pleasant and fruitful throughout the new season!